Midway Industrial Equipment’s The Forklift Workshop is a new, innovative approach to educating forklift operators — new and veteran — on proper forklift safety procedures, as required by OSHA’s 29 CFR Section 1910.178(l).
In the workshop format, your operators will watch an engaging DVD video presentation, demonstrating proper forklift techniques in action. Then, you’ll be able to reinforce their learning using hands-on practice tools, exercises and learning activities.
Designed to address the training needs of forklift operators with any level of experience, this training program helps you fulfill the classroom training requirements of OSHA 1910.178(l) and offers guidelines and tools for conducting practical forklift training.
The Forklift Workshop training program includes:
- (1) Wallet Card - Distribute to operators to keep as proof of their training.
- (1) Forklift Operator Evaluation Form - A practical way to assess your forklift operators' skill level.
- (1) Forklift Operator Daily Checklist - Easy-to-use form for operators to document any parts in need of repair.
- (1) Certificate of Training - Classroom - Recognize operators' successful completion of classroom training.
- (1) Certificate of Training - Operational - Recognize operators' successful completion of hands-on training.
For more information Please contact email@example.com
us at firstname.lastname@example.org